Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Another Angel Grew Its Wings

I have been so wrapped up in my own world that I did not realize a fellow TTC sister has also lost an angel. Please give your support and love to Shannon. She lost her baby on July 5 at 7 weeks. My thoughts and prayers go out to you in this difficult time. Believe me when I say I know how you are feeling right now. I believe our angels are playing together right now as we speak, looking down on us and telling us not to be sad.

I hope we both pull through this and can soon hold a baby in our arms.

XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much. i think about you daily and wonder if your ok. I can't really believe anyone was thinking about me. All I can say is thank you, thank you and thank you. hope your hanging on, even if it is by a pinkie! thanks K.