Tuesday, May 29, 2007

More Good News

My third beta came back today. 7,426 at 25dpo. Doubling time is now 47.58 hours. Progesterone is 30.9. I couldn't be happier. I feel much more confident that this pregnancy is going to go the distance.

Our first ultrasound will be next Tuesday, June 5. This just so happens to be the 2-year anniversary of when DH proposed to me. It was always a special day but now it will be even more so. I am counting down the days until we can see our little snowflake.

I bought a pregnancy journal this past weekend but have been weary about writing in it. I think I can finally bring myself to start. I still need to see the heartbeat to be totally at ease but since everything seems great, I have no reason to worry myself needlessly.

Unfortunately, they found another bladder infection. Yes, ANOTHER one. That makes #3 within a one-year period. Yuck! I am being treated with a 10-day dose of Macrobid, which is safe to take during early pregnancy. I sure hope this does the trick because the burning is very uncomfortable, especially when I'm peeing more frequently.

However, I can't find the will to complain. I feel so blessed to have this miracle inside me. It still seems unbelievable. I never thought I'd be here (at least without more hassle). And yet here I am. Wow...

No comments: