Thursday, March 08, 2007

Operation Clomid: Day 2

I've noticed just a few minor side effects from the Clomid. I've been feeling a bit more jittery than usual today. Like a sense of anxiety is hanging over me. Not very intense but existent nonetheless. I thought it was because I had a crazy, busy day at work today and that running around like a chicken with its head cut off would be reason enough to feel anxious. However, even at home and having relaxed, I still feel just a bit more jumpy.

I think I may also be getting a touch of the hot flashes. As I type, I sit in my pants and a bra because my sweater was making me die of heat. This morning, I also got so hot in my car that I started to sweat and had to turn the air conditioning on. Again, not too bad but noticeable. Other than that, it has been pretty uneventful in the TTC domain.

I got a call from a new job prospect and have an interview slated for next Friday! YAY!!! I feel good about this one. More so than the others because the person I will be interviewing with used to work for my current company! Having something in common with your supervisor never hurts...

I also received a letter granting my forebearance on my school loan. Therefore, I have plenty of time before the reconsolidation loan kicks in. It is just nice to know that I won't have to worry about paying two huge loan payments in the same month. Loads of stress off my shoulders. The weight has been lifted.

It's nice to have some good news for once. Let's keep the trend going.

No comments: