Thursday, January 18, 2007

Update!

Now that it's over, it's time for an update. This second interview went pretty well. I'd say about the same as the first, which was good. She told me that I am the first one they've interviewed and they have 2 more interviews scheduled for next week. They need to make a decision by the end of the month so at the end of next week (or the Monday after), I should be hearing from her. She kept emphasizing the great benefits package they offer so I'm not sure if they were doing that to offer me less money or to just pump themselves up. Either way, I'll find out somewhat soon.

I really hope this works out. It sounds like a great opportunity to prove what I can do. I am not the most patient of people so waiting until then will drain me. But, I am confident I gave it all I had. I know I couldn't have done any better than I did today. It is out of my hands at this point and I pray that the powers that be will lead me in the direction I am supposed to go.

I plan to see what other jobs are available tonight just so I don't put all my eggs in one basket. Deep down inside, I know this is perfect and it is hard for me to even think about ending up back at square one. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I need all the luck I can get.

No comments: