Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tomorrow

I've been thinking about tomorrow's RE appointment all night long and I'm beginning to get excited. I can't wait to see what they have to say. I feel like we've been TTC for so long now, and this feels like the beginning of a new chapter. The beginning of our miracle baby's life.

I still have no sign of O and it is CD24. My temp is still at pre-O levels and is holding steady. I'm kind of glad it hasn't risen yet so she can see how irregular my cycles have been. She may decide to put me on Clomid but I hear the side effects are a beast. No need to jump to conclusions though. I'll just have to be patient until I hear the verdict.

My bladder infection is also still bothering me. It is so frustrating to feel like you constantly need to pee and when you go, only tiny trickles come out. Ugh! I hope these antibiotics start to kick in soon.

Well, I'm off to the bathroom again. TTYT!!!

No comments: