Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Alpha Dog

DH and I went to the sneak preview of Alpha Dog last night. It was a pretty good movie. Hard to watch in some scenes but pretty good nonetheless. If you can deal with the horrific language and violence, as well as some brief T&A shots, you will get to see some terrific acting. Justin Timberlake really showed his acting chops, and his character seemed to be the most conflicted of them all. Ben Foster also did a great job as a crazed, speed freak with a black belt in karate. The most difficult part to deal with during the movie was knowing that everything was a true story. It becomes more of a film about sociology and behavior, albeit drug-induced. Overall, I would highly recommend it (to adults only, of course).

Still no sign of O, although my temp did jump up a bit higher this morning. I've almost given up this cycle because I am just tired of the whole rigmarole. I have been feeling exhausted and I think it is mostly due to the infection. My fatigue has been gnawing away at me all day, like a dog on a bone. Not to mention, I've been sneezing up a storm. I drank some Emergen-C to ward off any cold that may be trying to manifest itself. I think I am not as chart obsessed this month because our RE appointment is Friday. I figure that she will put a plan in motion upon seeing my chart patterns over the past 6 months. I will be thrilled to just talk to someone and hear what she has to say about all of this.

I am feeling a little better today, even though I'm tired. My private consolidation loan is finally approved so I won't have to worry about paying the larger amounts for the time being. Maybe things will slowly fall into place now that some things are beginning to resolve themselves.

No comments: