Wednesday, January 17, 2007


I'm stuck in limbo. It is now CD30 and no temp spike. Not that I expect one at this point but I am on the verge of calling my RE to see what options I have to bring AF out of hiding. I'd like to just end this cycle so I can begin the Clomid and take some steps forward, rather than standing still.

My job interview went fantastically yesterday. The only thing that could have gone better would be if they had offered me something on the spot. I have been invited back tomorrow for a second interview with the COO. I am a bit nervous about this one, as this is the "make or break" interview. I hope I come through and get an offer. That would make my year! The only thing that worries me is if I happen to fall pregnant pretty soon after being hired. I'm debating taking a break from TTC but we've come so far now with the RE and a plan that I don't think I want to stop dead in my tracks. I figure I will go along with the Clomid and we will try naturally and see what happens. What's meant to be will be, I suppose. Besides, they can't fire me for getting pregnant but I would most likely return after my 6-8 week leave and find childcare for my newborn (as much as that thought pains me). The excuse for my current job this time around is "having lunch with my sis-in-law and husband". I just hate lying so I'll be glad when this is all over.

The DD Motion presentation went off this morning without a hitch. I have some further digging to do but I've impressed them so far with what I've accomplished. I will continue to work on the project until I hear word from the new "prospect". I sorta feel badly about bailing out after all the research I've done, but I have to do this to move ahead and reach my life goals.

The most exciting news of the day: DH's S/A results came back PERFECT!!!! Sperm count was 100 million which is awesome. I have to call and get actual percentages for motility and morphology but all of the numbers were considered to be normal. The only thing we are waiting to hear about is the pH level, which I believe will also come back normal. That means that the problem must be on my end, although I've assumed that all along. I hope the Clomid does the trick but, if not, there is always the HSG in my future.

Keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow! I don't have to tell you how badly I want and need this!

No comments: