Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm an Aunt...AGAIN!

My third nephew was born yesterday around 10am via a scheduled C-section. Welcome to the world:

Bryan Alexander Lumb
9 lbs., 10 oz.
20 inches long

My brother said that both my SIL and baby are doing great. He said the baby has a good mix of both families but definately has his Flintstone feet already! I can't wait to see pictures and meet him. I'm so so happy, although I wish deep down inside that it could be me soon. I'd love to have a baby so close in age to his or her cousin.

My temp did a skyrocket today up to 97.89. I'm sure this doesn't mean anything and that my body is once again playing tricks on me. The odds are totally against us this cycle so I'm trying not to read into the signs too much.

I'm still agonizing over my job prospect. At work, we found out that two of our client prospects have turned us down. My job becomes more in jeopardy by the minute so the wait is killing me slowly. I just have two more days (I think) until I get some news. I hope its of the good kind.

No comments: