Friday, January 05, 2007

Dazed and Confused

My chart is totally confusing me since my last visit. I think I am getting false positives on my OPKs. I got positives on CD13 and CD14, a negative on CD15 and a postive again on CD16. It doesn't make sense! I did get a tiny temp spike today so it is possible I O'd yesterday on my usual CD17. I'll have to see what happens this weekend. I knew there was a reason these OPKs were less expensive than the others...

DH is out with some friends of ours tonight. I was supposed to go too but I bailed because I was so tired. It's been busy at work with new business pitches and I'm not up for going out. I do have plans to see an old friend from high school tomorrow so that should be fun. We are going to lunch and seeing The Holiday. I am so excited!

Our RE appointment is next Friday and I have sent everything on my end. Now, I'm just waiting. I am probably going to use my time alone to print out my old charts. I had a habit of overanalyzing my symptoms back then so I'm going to look them over and fix any inconsistencies in my symptom notes.

I'm so glad the weekend is here. It is supposed to be 70 degrees tomorrow. It doesn't feel like January at all. I figure I should take advantage of it while I can; I can pretend I'm on vacation.

No comments: