Thursday, December 07, 2006

And So It Is

And so it is...I got my crosshairs today!!! I'm officially 3dpo. As I suspected, I O'd Monday on CD 17. It looks like my test date will be December 18, which is 14dpo. I am crossing my fingers that the PreSeed did the trick this time around. I would love to see those two little pink lines just in time for Christmas. If we did, in fact, hit the mark this month, my due date would be August 27. Talk about scorching hot! I'd have to lock myself indoors for the last month or two of my pregnancy but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get there. It is actually possible that it would be an early September baby, which is even more appealing to me.

As far as symptoms go, it is still way too early to tell anything. I am having an increased appetite this morning but that's about all. Nothing new there. Can't wait for our lunch meeting at work. Have also broken out but I think that is from the wax last week since it is only in one certain spot.

This weekend, DH and I are going to my parent's house to celebrate my birthday a little early. I haven't seen them in a while so it should be fun. I'm looking very forward to it.

No other real news to share. Just crossing my fingers that this is our month...

No comments: