Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Triphasic: Trick or Treat?

I got my first triphasic message from FF two days ago! My temps spiked up to pretty high levels and stayed there until today, when I got a small dip. I was hoping this month would be my treat, rather than a trick.

I tried not to get my hopes up this cycle but I can't help but feel a pang of disappointment. One of the girls in one of my buddy groups just announced her BFP. I'm happy for her because she's had quite a journey to get where she is. I just wish I could join her in the pregnancy circles.

The girls keep telling me to keep my chin up and that isn't over until the old hag (AF) shows. They are so sweet. I don't know what I'd do if it weren't for my cycle buddies. They really help me make it through my tough times when I get frustrated with TTC and they also support me in my times of joy. I finally get to meet my East Coast girls on December 3. One of the members owns a restaurant in NJ and she was nice enough to host a Christmas party there. I feel so close to these girls - probably because I share more intimate details about myself with them than I do with family! I'm so excited to finally see their faces and bond even further.

It's now 12 dpo and my symptoms have waned a bit. I still have the gassiness and tender breasts but no cramps. Bloating is fleeting. I have 2 days to go before I think the witch will be here. Hopefully, she'll stay away...preferably for 9 months!

No comments: