Monday, October 09, 2006

Temperature Rising

Every since my night of tortuous insomnia, I've become quite a restless sleeper. I've been waking up at least twice during the night to empty my bladder. Much to my dismay, there isn't really that much to empty. I'm beginning to think this is the ugly beginning of a UTI. Being the proactive woman that I am, I quickly retreated to Giant's organic section for 100% pure cranberry juice to ward off the pending infection. Pure cranberry juice has to be the nastiest beverage known to man, aside from beer. The mere smell of it is enough to make me pass out. So, needless to say, I am not looking forward to our future meeting.

I'm now on 6dpo and, overall, I'm feeling well. I have noticed a decrease in appetite that began yesterday. I thought it was because of my lack of sleep but it has carried on through today. I feel hungry but I just can't bring myself to eat a full meal. It's like after a couple of bites, I can barely move. Very strange.

Other strange 2ww symptoms abound. I have a weird metallic/sour taste in my mouth that won't go away. I usually love my Arizona green tea but today, it tastes like royal crap. DH says it tastes fine so I'm convinced that it is just me. I also had an abundance of watery CM leak out today after peeing (sorry, TMI). I've had patches of fertile CM after O in the past so its not that big of a deal. Just something to note.

My temperature has risen everyday since O, which is great. No progesterone deficiencies here! What I'd love to see next is a big temp dip as a sign of implantation. We shall see!

No comments: