Thursday, October 12, 2006

Halftime Show

Its been a few days since my last post so sorry for the wait! I'm still sleeping restlessly, waking up 2 hours earlier than usual. It is beyond annoying. I've had to temp as soon as I wake up since that is when I get my consistent 3 hours of sleep. I'm afraid my chart isn't going to be very accurate due to the time fluctuations. Hopefully, I'll get back into my normal sleeping pattern soon.

I called this the halftime show since I'm at 9dpo. More than halfway to my test date, actually! I still haven't had my implantation dip but since my temps have been so disturbed, I may have missed it. But I'm sure that's just wishful thinking on my part.

Anyway, let's talk about my symptoms. WTF?! This month, I have had way more symptoms than normal. First off is the lack of sleep, which includes the inability to fall back asleep upon waking. Second is the frequent urination. I wake up in the middle of the night just to pee! It doesn't always feel uncomfortable so I'm wondering if it is more than a UTI. Third is my change in appetite. Hungry yet pukey is the best way to describe it. I can go from starving to full in a matter of seconds and with just a few bites of food. Then, I feel overly stuffed! Fourth would be the cramping, which has been mild but unusual for me in the 2ww. I don't usually get cramps until the day before or the day of AF. Fifth symptom would be the headaches. Feels like my head is congested and it is the kind of ache that gets worse when you get up after laying down. An extra-strength Tylenol seems to do the trick after an hour or so. Last but not least would be the abundance of creamy white CM after peeing tonight. I pushed a little and a ton of it leaked on my fingers! (Sorry if TMI). I'd also go into my constipation but with my IBS, I usually have pretty infrequent bathroom trips. However, yesterday was the first time in a week! That's right...7 days of waste buildup! I think that pretty much covers it so you are now spared.

So, here I am, watching Bridget Jones' Diary and eating a pint of Ben and Jerry's. That's about the only normal thing I've done in 9 days...

No comments: