Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Busted

It's official: this cycle is a bust. AF reared her ugly head this afternoon. The all-telling temp dip occured this morning so I knew it was inevitable. Initially, of course, I was disappointed. I had been praying for an anniversary baby and if I had gotten pregnant this cycle, our due date would have been June 26, 2007. But there's always hope for a July baby!

It started out pretty strangely, following the tradition of weirdness that this cycle began. I had been getting AF cramps off and on but when I went to the bathroom at 330pm, all I had was blood-tinged EWCM. Hmmm....Then, around 6pm, she came full force, cramps, bloating and all. Light flow but enough to know it isn't just spotting.

On the positive side, I know I O'd and my LP was a normal length this month. Last month, I had a 20 day LP but I think it was still due to remnants of the ovarian cyst. Sometimes, I have to list the positive things that have come out of a cycle so I can move forward. As they say, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

I still have my chin up, with my heating pad on...

No comments: