Thursday, February 21, 2008

I Hate Winter

Due to the inclement weather expected tomorrow, I've had to push back my gender scan to Tuesday. Boo! I was looking forward to this for weeks and I'm having a hard time reasoning with myself at the moment. I know it is only 5 more days but I just want to whine and cry. I guess I can always blame it on the hormones.

On a brighter note, I'll be working from home with the hubby tomorrow so it will be nice to be snowed in together. I'd much rather be seeing my Sunshine, shopping and thinking about names but I'm trying to be positive.

Right now, moving South is very appealing. Just another reason why I hate winter.

ETA: Just a reminder that this is the elective 3D gender determination ultrasound - not the Level II anatomy scan. I'll be having that at 20-21 weeks. This one is purely for fun (we hope).

15 comments:

Ashley said...

No, you don't want to move here! It is so humid! lol Anyway, sorry about the delay in your u/s! I had mine rescheduled twice before finally getting in!

AwkwardMoments said...

NO.. Moving south is a bad idea..too many people and way too much humidity!

I am so sorry for the delayed appointment. I know that feeling - that's what htey did to me - decided to do a doppler instead..... it really let the air out of my balloon for a day or two or three! Have fun with the hubby though!

Mazzy said...

That sucks about your appointment-total bummer!!!! I am wishing a speedy Tuesday to get here for you.
We live in Texas and I love it-the weather is perfect for me.

Jendeis said...

Boo on the stupid weather - actually, no, it's not the weather, it's the idiot drivers we live around.

If any consolation, I went to high school with a guy named Sunshine. Just so ya know...it works.

Hilary (Maya Papaya) said...

Sorry about your scan getting cancelled but JEALOUS of the working from home thing!!

RBandRC said...

Bleh. I live in the south and it's still cold damn it! I've outgrown my winter coat--I need it to warm up already!!! :)

Dr. Grumbles said...

I hope time passes quickly!

Courtney said...

Good luck tomorrow with your long awaited scan!!!

:)

Ann said...

Just a gentle reminder--it's not just a gender scan. This is a very important scan that assesses the health of your baby. Yes, it's nice to find out the gender, but that's certainly not the most important part of this ultrasound. That particular scan will forever live in infamy for me.

Katie said...

Can't wait to hear about what flavor Sunshine is!

Grad3 said...

I LOVE living in the southeast- the summer are hotter than @#!!* but it's late Feb and it was 60 degrees today :)

I am sorry that you had push back your scan- it's poopy!

One View said...

Sorry about the delay but good luck tomorrow.. :) Keep us posted on the good news. I hate winter too. I live on the west coast and it rains so much and is so gloomy. But its been been sunny and feeling more like Spring lately so I hope it stays.. :)

kjames106 said...

Sooooo... did ya get the goods?

Lurker coming out of Lurkerdom!

Anonymous said...

I guess boy but I know you'll be thrilled either way!

Meg said...

Come on I am dying to know....what flavor is your baby? Boy or Girl?