Thursday, November 01, 2007

Are You Ready?

Are you ready for more of me? I decided to participate in this year's NaBloPoMo so you'll be seeing a lot of posting around these parts. See, the challenge is to post something everyday during the month of November. Every. Single. Day. I usually post often but not that often. So, we'll see if I can live up to the hype. I have no idea how I'll fill up 30 days with tales a la Sticky. My life isn't particularly unique or interesting. It will probably turn out to be something like verbal diarrhea but I'm going to give a whirl and see what comes of it.

Like Niobe mentioned, I think it would actually be harder for me to do NaNoPoMo, where you are forbidden to post for a month. I'd seriously start to convulse from withdrawal. Then again, I'd probably be a better commentor...

That being said, I won't be offended if you just can't get to all of the posts. I just hope I can be somewhat entertaining now that I'm going daily. I don't want to become the blog equivalent to Unisom.

ETA: If you haven't already done so, please go give hugs to my girl Samantha. She's not in a good place right now after her last FET but a little bit of love goes a long way, so if you show your support, it will be a huge boost. Thinking of you and praying you can find peace in this time of uncertainty. XOXO

7 comments:

Courtney said...

I can't wait to see what all you post this month! Write away. :)

Anonymous said...

Post away, I'll keep reading! :)

Pamela T. said...

Bring it! ;-)

Katie said...

I am so glad! I love your posts and I am excited they will be arriving daily. . . though I might got into withdrawal in December!

Anonymous said...

Cool..! That will definitely be a challenge. I don't think I could post every day. But I look forward to reading your posts.. :) :)

Eggs Akimbo said...

I think I will join this! I'll also add you to my link list.

RBandRC said...

I'll be reading! :)