Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Virtue of Patience

Yes, I am aware that patience is a virtue. I am lacking this, I know, but I truly am working on it. Today is CD32 and I just got so frustrated looking at my Rocky Mountain chart that I called my RE and set up an appointment for tomorrow morning to see what is going on. I can't stand sitting around and waiting for an anovulatory bleed that may or may not show up.

I'm sure the evil transvag beast will violate me again. At least let me have my morning cup of java before I submit to his advances. I mean, I'm all for morning sex but even then I get a massage or something beforehand. All the transvag beast gives me is some slimy blue goo. Thanks but no thanks. I wish I could use the old headache excuse with him but it is to no avail. It is an inevitable force that we should have regular relations.

Today at work, my accounts were redistributed to my coworkers. I have a list of "things to do" before my last day. It is so strange to think that in 2 weeks, I will be in a new place with brand new faces. It doesn't seem real yet. Maybe as my start date draws closer, I will begin to feel the reality setting in. For now, I am enjoying the fantasy.

1 comment:

Southern Comfortable said...

Patience is so hard during all of this. I think we all struggle with it.