Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Do It Anyway



I heard this song on the radio the other day and couldn't pinpoint the artist until tonight on American Idol when she performed it live. It is called "Anyway" by Martina McBride. It is such an inspiring song about hope and faith and I think the lyrics hold special meaning to my infertility journey. Things happen in life that just plain suck but there's at least one positive thing that comes out of every hardship. You can become a better person in the end. And I honestly believe that all of us infertile or subfertiles are better women for our struggle. You can meet some amazing people to share your experiences with and support during the hard times (and the fun ones too). I know each one of you is dear to my heart. If I have to go through this, I'm so glad I can do it with such fabulous, insightful, generous, loving people. Thank you and enjoy.

2 comments:

M said...

I absolutely agree....I have been telling my hubby that ever since I heard it....honestly it is one of the things that is helping get me through....I have to do it anyway...and so many don't understand that with infertility.

Anonymous said...

I hate country music..... but what a great song. I love the chorus about praying anyway. thanks