Thursday, April 12, 2007

Buggers

For the past 2 days, I've been spotting. I had two pin-prick brown spots in EWCM Tuesday and yesterday, I had a light brown stain on my pantyliner. Could this be the long-awaited AF making her arrival or is she just toying with me a bit before she recedes back into seclusion? I have been a little bloated and would like to think it is AF but I am not entirely sure. My last cyst caused a 69-day cycle before it ruptured so I can't help but be overly cautious. I have some b/w and an u/s scheduled for tomorrow morning to check things out with the RE.

I have bad news about our house. The inspector found EXTENSIVE termite damage to the home today so we cancelled the contract. We had a contigency that we could pull out if major repairs were needed so we are legally safe. It is disappointing since DH and I both had our hopes up that we would finally become homeowners. I now have $40 worth of home improvement and remodeling magazines on my coffee table. *sigh* DH and I are still thinking of moving into another apartment in May so I am closer to my new job. However, that is not nearly as exciting. We are hoping that we can buy a home later in the year or early 2008. Maryland has become so expensive that we may have no choice but to go out of state. But, the market changes so much that we may find another opportunity so we will just have to see what the future holds for us. I would hate to move away from family and friends when we are TTC. Not to mention I'd have to find another RE and another job when I JUST found a great one. Oh, and the fact I'd be adjusting to a whole new state! But, like I said, maybe another great opportunity will come our way in the near future.

I wish I had better news to share. I am in pretty good spirits considering the news. I'm mostly thankful we found out BEFORE buying the house or we'd be in deep doodoo. Someone must be watching out for us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is your font SO small?

Kristen said...

I apologize if the font is too small for you. I have it set on "small" instead of regular because it looked better to me. On my computers, it shows up just fine but it could be that we have different display settings on our monitors. I will see what I can do about the issue.

Why are you anonymous?

Mama Bear said...

Your font is actually kind of small. :-) I have to make it bigger to read your posts. I thought maybe it had something to do with my resolution.

Sorry to hear about the house--but great that you found out before it was too late! Termites are really unfixable! I hope you're able to find something that you love in MD, though!

Professor Howdy said...

Hello!
Very good posting.
Thank you - Have a good day!!!