Friday, December 01, 2006

New Month, New 'Do

December has snuck up on me all of a sudden. I can't believe that my birthday is in just 11 days and Christmas is in 24 days. Unbelievable! I still haven't done any shopping or sent any Christmas cards or even gotten a tree! I guess I should work on that next week...

I have an appointment tonight to finally do something with my hair. I haven't had it done since before our wedding so it is in desperate need of attention. It has gotten so long that I can barely do anything with it anymore except put it in a ponytail. So, anyway, I'm thinking of getting it all lopped off to my shoulders and adding some texture or layers to it so it doesn't fall so flat. I'm also getting some much-needed highlights so it will brighten up a bit. I'll post pictures when I get back from the salon tonight.

My chart has pretty much resumed its normalcy, with temps hovering in the 96.9 range. I've had some fertile CM for the past few days so I hope O is fast approaching. I'm on CD 14 so if it is anything like last cycle, my little eggie will be here by Monday.

I ordered some Pre-Seed on Monday and tried it out Wednesday night with DH. It was amazing! Definately took care of the sahara feeling from "on-demand" sex. And since Pre-Seed is the only lubricant that won't kill sperm, I'm hoping it helps the boys to stay up there for a while. I can't wait to use some more. The tricky thing is that we only have 6 vials so we have to use them strategically. It was $22 for one pack of 6 so we don't want to go through them immediately.

The FF Christmas Party is right around the corner, on Sunday!!! I am so overwhelmingly excited. I can't wait to meet all of the girls who know so much about my girly bits. They are so sweet and supportive and I love them to pieces. It will be so comforting to meet them face-to-face and deepen our bond. It will be a long drive to Paramus (about 3.5 hours) but it will be well worth it to me.

BBL with an update!

No comments: